The environments we work in can be considered as hazardous, so we take our health and safety policy very seriously right across our company. Our goal is always to have zero incidents on our projects which can only be achieved by:
•Developing a high degree of HSE awareness among employees’ local communities and other stakeholders.
•Ensuring that the culture of the company demonstrates that HSE is our top priority Implementing formal procedures for incident management, inspections, drills, audits, and emergency response plan.
•Verifying the presence of fully qualified medical personnel available on site
•Conducting safety meetings and applying induction program for staff.
Al Gaith Co. will take all reasonable steps to provide high standards of safety, health and welfare which will make operations, workplaces and sites, as safe as practicable, paying particular attention to the following:
– Safe plant, equipment, and systems of work.
– Safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of materials and equipment.
– Adequacy of information, instruction, training, and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and to contribute positively to their own safety and health in the workplace
– Safe places of work and safe access to them.
– A healthy working environment.
– Adequate welfare facilities.
At every level our workforce is making zero harm safety our main objective. Our commitment is to provide a safe work environment for our employees and for everyone who visits our work sites. Our senior management team have a commitment to ensuring that our employees, the public and the environment are always safe. Our goal is to reach zero harm in our workplace.
please do not hesitate to email us!